Thursday 8 May 2014

Some blogging tips

So yes, you might be seeing some changes in my blog. I'm trying to make it more innovative. So from when I started this blog I added Feedjit(that shows live traffic feed) and Cbox(Live chat) as i thought they would be rather helpful.  Then you might have also seen that I've added a favicon. I really do like the arrangement of my blog. I always prefer keeping total pageviews on top, and this blog, being just a week old, I'm really happy with its progress. Its the first time a blog of mine has got 250 hits in a week. So yes, some tips which I'd give is to stick to the topic. For example I've kept it down to tech so that covers the all technological fields from mobiles to computers to softwares to websites to gadgets. I've also added a poll, so please vote on it. Okay, so how do you make your blog get hits? The first and main thing is to stick to the topic. Then you've got to add your blog to search engines using web crawlers. So those are just some tips. You can add adsense if you want. It can definitely give you some money.
Blogger

CBox

No comments:

Post a Comment